The Old Way
Are you still running your business operations the old outdated way, managing all your vital business data via the software installed on that computer in your office? And when you need access to that data, do you find yourself feeling chained to your office or cubicle simply because that is where the data lives? Or maybe you have a laptop and can bring your business software and its data with you. But what if that laptop is lost or stolen? Well then you can say “bye-bye” to your laptop and your business. But it doesn’t have to be like this. There is a better way. A more accessible, more secure and more affordable way to manage your business operations and all the data associated with it. It’s called Cloud-Computing.
The New Way
Installing expensive software applications on your computer to manage your business operations; that’s a thing of the past. There are now options available to access the same type of software, but instead, as services on the Internet as opposed to software on your computer. This is Cloud-Computing, also known in technical terms as “Software as a Service” or SaaS. We prefer to call them “Cloud Office Solutions”. Using Cloud Office Solutions means
- No more having to purchase and install software upgrades to have the latest version.
+ SaaS solutions are updated often with no additional cost or installation required.
- No more having to purchase additional licenses to legally install the software on other user’s computers.
+ Additional users are often included in the low monthly fee or can be added for a fraction of the cost of software licenses.
- And best of all, no more being chained to your office or cubicle just to use your software to get to your business data.
+ Since the data will be available via the Internet (using the same encryption major banks use) you can securely access and manage your business operations from any computer, tablet or mobile phone connected to the Internet, at anytime or location you choose.
This concept is actually not as new as you may think. Many large major corporations have already been taking advantage of this concept for years, but not until recently has it become an affordable option for small businesses as well. The challenge is that there are a vast assortment of SaaS providers out there vying for your business, and it can be overwhelming to decide which services to implement. There is no all-in-one solution so multiple services may be needed in the same way you now use multiple software programs. However, many service providers have made their solutions capable of integrating with others in ways that software just doesn’t. If you attempt to make this transition on your own, there is a lot to consider and much more to research. As a small business professional, you may not have the time or personnel needed to make this switch. That’s where we come in.
We Can Help
At SOLER ENTERPRISES, we use our experience and knowledge of Cloud Office Solutions to custom build a total solution for your business. We will select, integrate and implement just the right services that work together to address your needs. Just about any area of your business operations can be moved to a Cloud Office Solution. Here are some examples.
- Email & Social Network Marketing
- Customer Relations & Sales Management
- Bookkeeping & Invoicing
- Human Resource Management
- Interoffice Communications
- Document Creation & Storage
- Project Management & Collaboration, etc..
What We’ll Do
Once we create the perfect Cloud Office Solution for you, we will then take the following steps to implement it into your business.
- Migrate your current business data to the corresponding services
- Complete the initial set-up of each service
- Complete any required integration between services
- Complete any required integration with your existing website
- Complete any required integration with your existing Social Network page(s)
- Thoroughly test the complete Cloud Office Solution to ensure it’s 100% ready for production
- Train you and/or your chosen personnel on the basic use of each service
How To Get Started
If you already know what areas of your business operations you would like to move to a Cloud Office Solution, we can get you started in no time at all. Send us a Service Request and we’ll provide you with a free estimate for a custom Cloud Office Solution that meets your needs. If you aren’t quite sure, we can help. We offer a Business Operations Technology Review service that will allow us to identify ways you can implement new technology to improve your business operations, including the use of Cloud Office solutions. Click here for more information on that service.
CLOUD OFFICE SOLUTIONS by SOLER ENTERPRISES
“Evolving Your Business, Beyond the Cube”SM
Small Business Services
• Multi-platform Website Development
• Cloud-Office Solutions Implementation
Small Business Consulting
• Business Operations Technology Review